You can expect to find these items in the cottage:
Note however that if you run out of disposable items during your stay, you will need to pick up more while you are shopping.
• Electric cooker
• Fridge/Freezer or Fridge and Freezer
• Washing Machine
• Tumble Dryer
• Washing Line and pegs
• Electric Kettle
• Cafetiere for coffee making
• Tea towels
• Dish cloth and sponge
• Dishwasher tablets
• Washing up liquid and All purpose cleaner
• 1 Kitchen roll
• Kitchen foil
• Cling Film
• Kitchen utensils / pots and pans
• Baking tray
• Roasting tin
• Crockery and glasses
• Grindy Salt and Pepper
• Iron and ironing board
• Dustpan and brush
• 1 bath-sheet and 1 hand towel per person
• Bathmat in each bathroom/shower room
• Hand wash gel in each bathroom/toilet
• 2 rolls toilet paper for each toilet
• All bed linen (sheet, pillowcases and duvet cover) and your bed will be made up for your arrival
• Extra blankets
• Hair dryer (one per cottage)
Logs are now included in the rent.
• Kindling can be ordered and paid for on arrival (this is provided by a local supplier). Large Kindling £5.50, Small Kindling £2.95
• Cot - we provide on request free of charge.
• High Chair - we provide on request free of charge.
Please be sure to order Cots and Highchairs in advance so they can be ready for your arrival.
Don't Forget to Bring:
• Toiletries (we find guests sometimes forget)
• Washing powder for laundry. Powder should be non-bio preferably to protect the septic tanks attached to the cottages.
• Cot bedding, if ordering a cot
If bringing Pets:
Bedding, towels, leads, food bowls, food, poop bags, grooming kit
(Please worm dogs and cats before arrival to protect our livestock)
Many of our guests plan ahead and have their shopping delivered to their property from Asda or Tesco. If you wish to do this, please make sure it is delivered when you are at the cottage, we cannot accept responsibility for your grocery deliveries.
You may however, order from our local village shop The Country Store and we can collect from the store and deliver to your cottage if required. Please let us know if you have ordered, and paid for, supplies in advance. The local Country Store has most basic requirements including fruit and vegetables and is up to 3 miles away depending on your cottage location. It can also order meat etc for you with notice. Pitlochry and Aberfeldy (approx.35 minutes) have reasonably good Co-op stores. Perth (1 hour) has large Tesco, Asda, Lidl, Aldi etc.