Wake Up Somewhere Special
Most Romantic Holiday Cottages
romantic holidays, honeymoons, boutique holidays
The great thing about self-catering is that you can get up when you like, or you can lie in bed all day with no-one to bother you, you can eat what and when you like, you can go out or come in when you like and so you can really relax and leave the cares of the world behind.
Our secluded self-catering holiday cottages offer just that, a place to get away from it all. They lie in individual locations so that gives you privacy and they offer you a retreat that is a place chill out. They are surrounded by the magnificent, unspoilt scenery of the Central Highlands of Scotland and this glen, not being a through route (the road ends at Rannoch Station, 20 miles to the west), there is much less passing traffic than on normal roads. Rannoch is a place of nature, unspoilt and enduring. So much to see from our red squirrels to ospreys fishing in the loch in summer.
For further details, see each cottage page.
General Information about the Cottages
- Eight cottages now have WIFI
- Accommodate 2 to 8
- Open fire or wood-burning stove
- Heating included in rent
- Logs are provided, initial 2 bags free
- Welcome tray
- Dogs are welcome - some cottages more suitable than others - please ask
- Rowing boats are available
- Free trout fishing permit
- Tennis Court
- Cots and highchairs available
- Sky freesat in all but Bridge Cottage which has no WIFI