Wake Up Somewhere Special
TV with Sky Freesat
Equipment in Balmore
TV with Sky Freesat, DVD player, CD player, WiFi
Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, cutlery, glass, china, utensils, pots and pans, serving dishing, tea towels.
Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and board, drying rack, clothes pegs.
Duvets, pillows, extra blankets, bed linen, towels, tea towels, bath mats, hairdryers.
Vacuum cleaner, basic cleaning supplies including washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets,
all purpose cleaner etc.
Woodburning stove and storage/convector heaters.
Sleeps 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2
Carefully converted from two cottages to make one very comfortable and spacious one this delightful holiday home has been restored to a very high standard yet retaining its character. It has attractive furnishings and all modern equipment.
Balmore is ideal either for a couple on honeymoon or wanting a peaceful break or for two couples or for a family as there is plenty of room yet it is cosy and warm.
- There is a large light and airy L-shaped sitting room/dining room with large picture window. A sofa and easy chairs are gathered around the wood-burning stove. You will find plenty of books and puzzles to interest you and a TV with Sky, DVD player and radio.
- The dining area has plenty of space and includes a pine table and chairs and sideboard.
- The double bedroom has a king-size draped four-poster bed and pine dressing table and cupboards. The bathroom is adjacent.
- The twin bedroom, with two single beds, dressing table and wardrobes has an en suite shower room.
- The Kitchen is very well equipped and there is a utility room next door with W.C., washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Heating is by storage/convector heaters and woodburning stove. Cooking by electricity. Electricity included in rent.
- There is off-road parking for two cars adjacent to the cottage.
- There is wooden garden furniture where you can sit and savour the peace and quiet and enjoy watching the birds and animals in the surrounding woods and fields.
The cottage is just off a quiet road with views east and west across fields and hills and south to Schiehallion and it has an enclosed garden.
You can see all manner of birds and animals around the cottage such as deer, hares, partridges, pheasants, red squirrels, eagles, buzzards to name but a few.
The village of Kinloch Rannch is about 2.5 miles where there are hotels, shop and cafe.
A free fishing permit is included so you can fish for trout or pike on the river and, on Dunalastair Loch (a short distance away by car), where you can fish for trout only. Boat fishing only on the loch.
See Fishing for details.